Content is accessed via a custom player which needs to be installed on your device(s). The player gives you access to all content available online and manages downloads to your computer.
If you want to try some demo content before you buy, please follow the instructions below and redeem the code.
Ausschnitte aus unserer Reihe Crash - Kurs Medizin Psychotherapie mit Thomas Schnura
1. Go to Streaming Channels
2. Choose Search Channels and search for FluxPlayer
3. Select the FluxPlayer and choose Add Channel
1. Open the App store on your device and install the FluxPlayer app.
2. Open the player, and sign-in to the FluxPlayer with your email/password.
3. Once signed-in to the player, you can access all your video content in the FluxPlayer.
Watching content on a TV depends on the capabilities the TV offers. For some Smart TVs Flickrocket may offer apps running on the TV itself but for most TVs, using ChromeCast is the best option to feed content from a mobile device to the TV. There are also other compatible options such as AndroidTV or AirPlay mirroring. Computers can also be connected via cable to playback the content.